Do you pair well with wine?
Prairie Creek is currently hiring for the following positions. If you are an absolute rock star, the possibility of advancement and additional responsibilities will be high. Feel free to glance through the openings that we have and submit an application (bottom of page). If we like what we see we'll be calling!
Tasting Room Staff/Server -
Tasting room responsibilities will include highlighting and pouring Prairie Creek wines, customer interaction, serving food, running a cash register, stocking wine, general cleaning, working with others.
Shift availability will be Fridays 4-9 PM and Saturdays 1-9 PM, and 5-9 PM.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to memorize and easily communicate solid knowledge of all our products.
- Reliable, responsible, and professional at all times.
- Basic computer knowledge with POS system is helpful.
- Must be able to lift 35 lb.
This position will require a multitude of duties. Primarily you will work with Kristen to assure that meals are prepared & plated according to the standard recipes. You will be rinsing, cutting, preparing, cleaning, assembling, sanitizing, rotating foods, sauteing, baking, laughing, working in a fast paced atmosphere, and you'll need a great attitude while you do it. This would be primarily a "behind-the-scenes" type of environment to start.
- Shift availability will be Fridays and/or Saturdays from 3-9ish. Possibility of 4-6 nights per month
- Must be 16 yrs of age or older
- Must be reliable, responsible, and professional
Feel free to email or send us your application.
Address: 2254 13th Rd. Central City, NE 68826